Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Phone T52 Sun Plan Disadvantages!

Related to my post about My Phone T52 Problems (http://lynnebelle7.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-phone-t52-assessment.html), unfortunately after 5 weeks they still haven't returned my phone. It seems that the Sun Shop is not true to their promises. I constantly called their agents here in Bohol for follow up but nothing happens after they told me from the beginning that the phone will be repaired for only 3 weeks. It is just so frustrating because everytime I inquired about my phone's status, they just tell me that maybe it will arrive this week or next week and so on. Anyways, I called their Sun Hotline (200) just a while ago and the Representative told me that she already sent a report for my case. I just hope that my phone will arrive next week! :[

My other concern is about my postpaid line being temporarily barred because I have unsettled account(sent by 205). At first, I freaked out 'coz in the first place I religiously paid my bill before due date and secondly, they haven't informed me through a call or text about any problems with my account. I just don't know what ate them that they are being so mean. I immediately called the Sun Shop Express here in Tagbilaran City, Bohol and they told me that I was barred because I have consumed 70% of my credit limit. That was not true because I am not using beyond 70% because I only use my sun sim to sun people. It is just so funny that the agent and 205 were inconsistent. I called the Sun Hotline and they explained everything to me which I understand. And now, I am to wait for 2 days for my postpaid sim to be reconnected. Now, lets expect for that. If nothing happens after 2 days, I can't tell what should I do to them.

I am so victimized by Sun Plan. Too bad for me. I hope that some subscribers are not experiencing this traumatic sun problems. It just occured to me that if they will not solve problems like this as fast as they can, I bet all they can get are all bad publications.

No comments: