Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Phone T52 Problems!

I applied for a Suncellular Postpaid Plan 350 for My Phone T52 as a free phone and got luckily approved on February 2009.

I chose the specific phone because of its features and specifications as shown below:



Specifications

2G Network GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
Dual Sim YES
Dimensions 110 x 47 x 14.5
Weight 81.2
GPRS YES
Bluetooth YES
USB YES
External Memory microSD (TransFlash) up to 2GB
Camera SINGLE
Camera Resolution CMOS (0.3 Megapixel)
Display Type TFT touch screen
Display Size 2.0” 176x220 pixel
Type BAR
Touch Screen YES
Messaging SMS, MMS
Browser WAP 2.0
Battery Type Standard battery, Li-Ion 850 mAh
Stand-by 120-240h
Talk time 2-3h
MP3 YES
Games YES

After looking on the specs above, I immediately liked the Phone plus it has an ebook reader which is a great deal for me because I love reading books and they have this Unlimited Call and text Sun to Sun program which is really cost saving. Though there are some features in this phone that I don't like, I learned to bare with it coz from the beginning I know that this is just a China phone.

But then after a few weeks of using My Phone T52, my brother accidentally dropped it and I was shocked because the screen got cracked thus the Touch Screen feature won't function anymore. I searched on the web to see if there are similar cases to mine and I found out that there are lots of problems for this phone model especially getting easily cracked. Later on, the sides of its keypad was also broken so I decided to bring it to the Sun Cellular Center.

The agent told me that the damage is repairable and it is within my warranty period so I don't have to pay for it. Last Saturday, I decided to shipped it to Manila to be repaired coz I can't stand it anymore to use a broken phone..hehehe..

My question now is, will they return my phone on time? Because they said that it will be returned in three-week time (I hope so!!).

And is it true that they will not charge me for anything? I am also hoping that my bill won't suddenly climbed up. I am just being paranoid because they have made us pay for their Unlimited Call and Text promo which the agent didn't tell us when selling their products. I know that there are certain hidden charges but it's just useless for their clients will find it out in the end... (so true..hehehehe!!!)

So, I'll be writing for sure for the updates.

No comments: