Saturday, May 30, 2009

Aruarose Online, a Must Play RPG!

Aruarose Online is indeed a superb MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role-
Playing Game.

I have bumped into this online game last May 2007 through the influence of Battuosai (the best bourg..hehehe!). I created my one and only character that I have been keeping until today..her name is Freesia, a Muse Cleric in the game..

Making Freesia a wonderful character is a tedious task from the beginning because she don't have lots of damage to kill enemies or monsters since she is mainly a Buffer. But then, I didn't give up because of Battuosai..he's always there ready to help me.. (wink* wink*)

As Freesia grew into a small baby to a beautiful woman, she encountered lots of Adventures!

First, the quests that I have managed to succeed are very challenging and promise it is not boring!!! The quests need your skills, intelligence and familiarity of the place. I became thrilled everytime a LEVELED UP sign flashed in my screen while playing. It means I am growing and becoming strong...(HAHAHA)

Secondly, when I have joined a Clan, I met co-players from different places all over the world. They are very informative, reliable and good friends. The Clan Wars are so fun, it is so cool. You will really enjoy each clan wars especially when you play as one team, you will learn to be cooperative and listen to your CLAN MASTER. The good times is when I get to know my clanmates better. I love the GOSSIPS.. hehehe... We love ECF and DOD!!!

Lastly, all the Game Plays are fantastic. Starting from the Classes of their Characters, Game Servers, Items, Maps, Monsters and Adventures in Aruarose Online!!!

Today, my Freesia is one of the Clerics who have the highest INT in the game. How did I do that??? Special thanks to Battuosai / Tridagger and Tatex!

By the way I also use to play Tridagger during his hunting adventures. I LOVE IT!!!

Guess who is Battuosai and Tridagger in my life??????

When I was still a baby, can't wait to be WOMAN!!! Hehehe...


Freesia and Battuosai at DOD! I told you, we love the place and I so much like the Blue Bouquet of Flowers.


Yayks!!! I am flirtin..hehehehe... Lycanz, Battuosai and Tridagger are just one person.. I SWEAR!!! Believe me!!!!


We are having a good time at the Dolphin Island!!! Tridagger shines sooo much!!!! I know his built, but I won't tell..he's gonna kill me... hahahaha...


We are still in the Dolphin Island, DATING..(GIGGLES)
I know, we are a perfect pair.. Especially in WARS.. You must love my BUFFS!!! Wahehehe.. I took off my Mummy Mask coz I like you to see my pink hair.. (char!)


THIS IS A SAMPLE OF A CLAN WAR...



SAMPLE OF A UNION WAR..




Okay GUYS it's all done!!! Now you know why I like you to play Aruarose Rose Online. Just give it a try.. I highly recommend this kind of Role Playing Game. Aruarose ROCKS!!! I really must stay here, this is my home, and I am not quitting forever.. HAHAHA!!!


IF YOU WANT TO GIVE THIS GAME A TRY. JUST GO TO THIS LINKS:

http://www.aruarose.com


How to Play Aruarose Online

Storyline of Aruarose Online


Matt Stones, FREE to PLAY MMORPG

OK Folks, another great interview for you.

CHECK OUT THE INTERVIEW HERE:

Interview with Matt Stones Founder of AruaRose.com

Some fantastic answers - like:

How does someone earn money from a Free-to-Play game, I understand that you accept donations inexchange for in game items, is this a monetizing option you hope to explore further or could you see adverts coming to the website some time soon?

Many free-to-play games set up “Item Malls” on their websites whereby players can buy points and spend them. Although the server should be free, having it this way means that a player will possibly buy points one or two times. We, for example, have it set up so players are given random in-game items - so players don’t know what items they will be getting. Having it this way means that if a player doesn’t get an item they want, they’ll probably donate again, and this helps keep our service free.

Interview with Matt Stones of AruaRose.com







10 comments:

ross angelo said...

sayo ba talaga ung cleric?....mero0n din ako cleric,kinght,scout,raider,bourgeus..pvp tyo

ross angelo said...

sayo ba talaga yung cleric nayan??.....pvp tayo meron ako raider,scout,cleric,at kinght lahat 208 plus

fReDai said...

yep! sa akin ang ung cleric ross! ok lets pvp.. palagi ka bang naglalaro.. ako every night lng kasi work ako sa umaga.. anong names nang mga rose characters mo?

ross angelo said...

minsan lng school pa ka c ako at nagloloko ung laouncher ng rose

ross angelo said...

hind mai download ung castle gear error;

ross angelo said...

anong clan ka kasali .........ako una gamma umalis ako dun pangl;awa fuse umalis din ako pangatlo sa rescue team dun lng ako nagtagal

ross angelo said...

cleric ko c SHEN22 kinght ko c evilwind

lynnebelle7 said...

hello ross! sa ngayon ang tridagger nasa LW den clanless ang cleric ko coz as of now, i'm still farming baka meron maki saw2..
nag log-in ako kanina sa rose, could not be found pa yung status mo sa dalawang chars..

meyumiSC said...

wow antagal na nung blogpost na 2! pero nagrereply k pa rin sa mga comments! Grabe Active ka pa rin! Idol! pede po paadd sa game? ign: meyumiSC server: Hebarn

lynnebelle7 said...

hello meyumi.. cge add kita sa rose..