Friday, May 29, 2009

Solutions to simple Internet Problems...

Trouble w/ no Mozilla firefox installed:

In our place, the internet shop computers are deep freezed and there is no Mozilla Firefox installed as a browser, only the Internet explorer. What I did is that I downloaded Mozilla Firefox Setup and its corresponding Flash Player to play videos or any programs that need Flash. I just save the Mozilla Setup and Flash in my Memory Stick (USB) so that whenever I use their PC I am to install the softwares first. Just click the titles for you to download: Mozilla Firefox Setup , Flash Player Installer, Shockwave Installer Slim


No Limewire Installed:

I am so fond of downloading free MP3s of different artists, that's why having a limewire downloader creates an ease in acquiring my favorite songs because it has almost everything you want. I have this LimeWire Setup and its corresponding Java Runtime Environment Application to be able for LimeWire to Run (in case you don't have it installed in your PC).


Windows Media Player is still in Old Version:

At the office, we use the Oldest Version Of Windows Media Player maybe because the IT Dep't chose it due to its smaller size or capacity but then I find it hard to use it for it will not allow you to queue songs, you can't customize it, adding file is a tedious task in short it is just too outdated so i downloaded this quite latest Player for me to do all the things that I like. Click to DOWNLOAD


PROBLEMS w/ unfamiliar file extensions:

If ever you have downloaded files in .lit file extension and .rgo (REPLIGO) file extension, I have their Setups to be installed in your PC so that you can now view your files.

Click to DOWNLOAD for .lit Setup

Click to DOWNLOAD for .rgo Setup

No comments: