Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boys Over Flowers Complete Episodes..

In the Philippines, Boys over flowers aired just recently in Channel 2 ABS-CBN. Since I'm an avid fan of Koreanovelas, I immediately looked for its episodes in the internet.

At first, I had a hard time searching for the website who have the complete episodes as it has a different title which is Boys Before Flowers.

I have searched it in Youtube, Veoh, AOL and other sites that I know but they don't have the accurate videos plus some are not in English Subtitles.

Thanks to this website because the Boys over flowers episodes are in order plus in my PC it can load immediately, so I don't have to wait for some time to watch each episode.

CHECK THIS SITE FOR THE COMPLETE EPISODES OF BOYS OVER FLOWERS:

  • Alternative Title: 꽃보다 남자 / Meteor Garden / Hana Yori Dango
  • Genre: Comedy, Romance
  • Film Date: December, 2008
  • Total Episodes: 25
  • Korea Casts:
    Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Joon, Koo Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho
  • Description:

    Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry-cleaning shop that is located near the luxurious and well-known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four most richest and spoiled boys when she delivers laundry to the school one day. The boys are known as the F4 and cause trouble to those who speak out against them.

No comments: